Now Playing

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Holes Inside

Assalam,
a few days ago, my strugle start to rise, again. Friends, parents, education, time and myself. My biggest strugle is friends. Well, I realise had always been used by my friends in many ways, but I just do what they say like a gooood dog. I wish I could say to them that I hate being used but, I'm tooo nice. I don't want to bring them down so I swallow my feeling inside. God it so pain now!
My strugle with my parents isn't bad but sometimes it is. Education? Well, I'm kinda frustrated with that. It May now and my mid-year exam is soo around the conner and only less than 4 months, my biggest exam will come. Should I call it my Doom exam? Because if I fail to get straight As, I would be shame! My family are count on me now, to make our family's name rise and proud. Even they didn't torture me like I was 12 years old but I know they want to less my tension but turns out, I became more tension without the torture. (Yeah, I know. It weird)
Well, I think I have mentioned about time and myself? Huh, that's the hard one to explain but one thing for sure it connected with friends, parents, education and time. i got no one to speak or split it out about this, well, except one person. But that person doesn't understand my habits or myself. Hahaha! I tell you, no one in the school understand me, which is good and bad. Good because I'm the rare one in the school, Bad because no one know what I really wanted.
Well, God knows what going on with me. ;)
That's it for today, I guess. Bye

Lady ShadoWish~

P.S - I'm on my way to write my third novel so wish me luck! Hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment