Now Playing

Thursday 16 August 2012

Chasing the News

Assalam,
Hey, you guys I'm back! Sorry I didn't  write anything last two months. I was, busy studying (almost), reading, writing my novel (Opss!), thinking and dreaming. Besides, I can't turn on my laptop cause my mother didn't let me because I had my PMR TRIAL. Yeah, Trial. Finally it's over but BEWARE: That is just the beginning, my friends. That is just Trial, not PMR so don't be so happy.
So we are now almost at the end of Ramadhan and another TWO days it will be Syawal (Hari Raya). I am half excited and half not excited about it. I wish I could tell you guys the reason but I don't know how to say it.
Then, I got a little boys problem. It not a big problem but it kind of bugging me and I don't like it. I'm a lost girl. I can't think straight or clearly. The only thing I can is imagining. I'm still working on my third novel, which is kind of hard because sometimes I can't found the words to write or to make it real. I kept repeating the same words. But I guess I don't mind. As long as still sexy. Hahaha! Oppsyy!
I just got back from Jusco and hey, my father brought me a teddy bear! I was joking with him actually when I saw one cute teddy bear. Then, I said to my father "Abah! I want this" But then he smile and nod. I was a little shocked. Though, I know why my father brought it. ;) Wanna see it?


Cute, isn't  it?
I'm gonna keep this teddy bear until I grown up. I'm gonna bring it everywhere I go especially in Russia. From now on, this little buddy would be my inspiration to reach my dream.
That's it, I guess. I'll write more if I got an Idea.
Assalam...

Lady ShadoWish/ Blue Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment