Now Playing

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Just me, myself and I ;)

Assalam,
hey, you guys! hehe.. I, erm, well finally finish my 'fantacy' novel, both of them. So right now I'm writing all of them back into my almost-beautiful-writing. Now I know why some famous writer love to write and make some story. They enjoy writing they own master piece and publish it around the world and then when they friends read it, they will said "OMG, did you write this? It so awsome! Write more, please."
Hahaha.. I wish I can be a writer too like all the famous writer (should I mention they name? well, I think you guys know who is the creator of Vampire Academy, Vampire Diaries, Twilight and more..) Oh, I'm just dreaming to be like them. My story isn't so good like them, of course! But I am happy to write my 'imagination' to words and to book. well, one day I'll tell what my story is all about. hehehe.. just sharing.. Bye!

Lady of ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment