Now Playing

Saturday 31 December 2011

New year

Assalam,
OMG! It 2012 already! well, I know we 'just' step into 2012 in about 10 minutes ago, but I'm excited, and a bit freak and scare! Why it always have to be scare? Of course, I have to be scare when this year, I'm going to catch my PMR test, which it not easy this year and, damn it! I'm scare!!
It not just the test. It also a part of me, like "Boy, I'm gettin older". Turning 15 is kindda freak me out and I don't know what my future will look like. My heart are racing, because, I'm scare to make my own desition like, well, something, Last yesturday, I mean, last year didn't work or end so well. I'm not expecting some stupid happy ending like a fairy tale but.. I, just want some 'smooth' ending, or rather, normal ending.
But I didn't regreat at all. Our God, Allah SWT have save me from something that I am shame to tell but I regreat that I never 'pay' back by prayer. I , it useless saying at here. Well, I think This is the last time I write in this blog, my exam in here and gotto focus, dude. Hahaha.. Wish, me luck! n happy new year!

Assalam,
Blue-Dragon/Lady ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment