Now Playing

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Half Good News, Half Bad News

Assalam,

hey, you guys! I'm back. So what happen today? I got my PMR result and damn it, I got 6A 2B! My parents have successfully convince me that it was a great result for me, they kept saying I had done my best. Well, I know my parent's mind, especially my dad. I know he was a bit disappointing but he was good on hiding his true feeling. My mom, well, let just say she really disappointed but she does not show it, of course. Then, my grandfather brought me a jacket, which I love it so much. But the most good news are my best friend have straight A's!!!! I am so proud of her (Vignesh) and him (Aiman). They are the best and I can't stop smiling for them!
But then, my smiling shatter when I start thinking again. I had lost with my greatest enemy, erm, my niece. Well, it's her that I'm worried about. It's her father! That man is really annoying when he look at my family like a joker!!! When his children or his cousin's children got an excellent result, he'll show-off. Humph! I got beat him once when I got 5A in UPSR but now, I lost. Frustrating, honestly. It was the biggest nightmare! One day, when my brother had his result for SPM and my brother didn't get A on it, he show-off with his friend's children! Stupid! Why the hell he proud of his friend's children?! Then, he teas my brother in the Blackberry group.
I was very sad when my brother, cried. He was so ashamed and we all were too. And from that moment I promise to get straight A in PMR for my brother so I could slap MY words to my uncle! But I had fail. I told to my dad that I'm sorry because I didn't successfully fulfilled my own quest. But he told it's okay but there's a little fear and of course, disappointed. I must say I was beginning to phobia with my own uncle. His words are poison to me, to my family.
 Now, my dad said I need to forget about him, forget about everyone that I hate, just focus on myself and my future. I have to obey even though I didn't want to think of myself when my parents are unhappy. Besides, people always said we must put some else in front of us so we could move on and I had put 6 people in front of me: My parents and my best friends. Yeah, its too much but I don't care. I love them all, so much.
I am still proud of my friends. They were amazing! God! Thank You, Ya Allah! For giving me such a great and brilliant friends! May Allah SWT bless you guys!
That's all for today. Hope you guys know how much grateful I am, having these awesome friends.
Goodnight!

LadyShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment