Now Playing

Thursday 9 May 2013

On Hold

Assalam,
hey, guys! What's up? Hope you guys are as health as an ox. So I'm having my examination weeks which it was like hell!!! My fingers hurt badly and I barely feel them. And because of this mid year exam I have on hold everything including my blog and my novels.
Yeah, did I ever mention that I had started writing the third novel of Dark Night? So yeah, I'm still working on it and this exam is getting in my way. I need to finish them like RIGHT NOW but then I had to focus on my exam or I'll fail and my parents gonna punish me. So I'm just going to give you a glimpse of it.

Just as Marie settle down and start to blend with all the Hunter and the Witch at her home town with Alex by her side and her friends, new quest rolling in and she with Alex set off again. But this time it would be very challenging because she going to cross all the supernatural kingdoms' rules; the Vampire Kingdom, Werewolf Kingdom, Witch Kingdom and Hunter Kingdom. Soon she know who was the rightful heir for the throne; The Lost Sisters and she must find them and protect them and even teach them how to kill the Kings and Queens of the Kingdoms. At the same time, she realize she was not who she really think was. She realize more truth about about her dark side and struggle to hold on the light. More truth uncover when she found out that her twin sisters were still alive, and so was her lost brother. With the responsibilities she had for the The Lost Sisters, her brother trying to steal her tittle as the leader of the Silver Bloodline and her dark side start to a rise inside her, will she be able to complete her quest and balance the supernatural world before the war start?

So that a little of sneak peek from my third novels and wish me luck to complete them as soon as possible. That's it for today. Thanks for visiting! Dosvidaniya!
Assalam,

LadyShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment