Now Playing

Wednesday 15 May 2013

When Things Didn't Quite Make Out

Assalam,
hey guys. What's up? I hope and wish you guys are well, of course. So here is a little bit serious topic I would like to talk about which it keeps bother me recently. (A bit religious)
Have you ever plan something and that plan didn't quite make it because of certain reason and you feel very frustrated about that? Well, I'm sure EVERYONE around the world had experienced this situation before. We got 2 different type of reaction when this situation happens. Some people faced it like 'Oh, never mind. I can try another day.', but some people couldn't accept it like 'Why is this happening? I planned this for months!'. So let me get this straight; I hate the people with the second reaction.
Yes, we planned something and really look forward to accomplish it, but when things didn't work well, we shouldn't like blame it on someone, we have to accept it willingly or unwillingly. Sometimes this happen because God is trying to say something to us or He try to save us from something, maybe like an accident. Well, in Islam, which is my religion, taught us to do something with all your heart but when something stop us we have to accept it, because maybe there's a bit benefits from that.
I don't know how to explain this in detail but please don't get mad when this happen to you, it's like you were blaming God for what had happen. No offence guys, I'm just... well, reminding? Telling? I don't know but I hope that when things like this happen, please, just please don't blame it on someone else. Stand in front of a mirror and take a look at yourselves. Are you prefect? Do you always right about something? Does everything that you do is the right thing? Sometimes we had to blame it to ourselves because maybe we did something bad in the past and God wanted to pay back or to teach something.
So as a conclusion, don't blame it on fate or destiny or someone. Maybe there IS some benefits when things didn't work well.
I think I'll stop here, so Goodnight/day to you.

LadyShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment