Now Playing

Saturday 3 November 2012

Filling the Time

Assalam,

hey! What's up dude? Sorry I didn't update anything. I was very busy with showbiz. Hahaha.. My music school gang have to play 'Gamelan', that is a Malay tradition musics. And thank God! It have last!! My shoulders, butt, waist, backbone, everything from inside out were killing me! Now, that is over, I can fill my time with sleeping, writing, singing, gaming, reading and going crazy!
So let's begin with my novel. Well, I still haven't finish my third book but I'm working very hard to finish it. I didn't finish it yet because I was writing/copy back my first novel into my laptop and add a few more detail.
Then, a few problem which I wish I could tell you everything but I'll give u a bit. I hate being alone but I hate being together. Who ever that expert in relationship, I think they might understand what am I saying. I kept thinking, you know. I been thinking what have I done to myself , family and friends. There are sweets memory but with, sin. I wish I could tell it right now but, I kindda have the habits about keeping my feelings in my heart. I'm a good Secret Keeper. Hahaha!
Well, it holiday in Malaysia. and I got the feeling that it gonna be a very boring holidays since my parents were so busy with their work and my fav brother isn't here anymore! He had continue his study in Desaru. Now, I'm a lonely girl. My sister and my younger brother are the only left but they are, sometime okay, very annoying. (I hope you are not reading this, dad)
Well, I think that's it. I got no more ideas. So this is where I say goodbye. Dosvidaniya!

Lady ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment