Now Playing

Thursday 15 November 2012

The Unexpected

Assalam,

hey, you guys! How are ya? well, I hope you're fine and as healthy as an ox. Me? well, let's take it that I'm not okay. Why? Because my dad is inside the hospital and I'm "baby-sitting" him. I'm not saying that I'm not okay because I'm taking care of my dad, I'm not okay because I'm seeing him suffer with his sickness. Let me ask you, have you seen a movie when someone that they love been shoot or having an accident or sickness or anything that bring them to the hospital? Guess what? I been there three days ago and I don't want it to happen again. It's hurt me so badly. My dad was having a strok (well, that's what the doctor think) His was at his office when he realised he can't move his left eyes. He was taking to his staff until suddendtly his cigarette slip from his fingers. He went to the hospital (which thank god it near his office). The Doc check and said he had once had an heart attack.
It was shocking for me, actually. Never expect that one day, one of my family will having this kind of sickness. But it's all had been planed by Allah SWT Himself. I just tried so hard to accept that there is some benefits on what is happening. I think I found one reason why this happen: for my dad to stop smoking. Hahaha.. (Dad gonna be mad of me if  he knows I'm saying this anyway)
So now, he's getting better (for now). I just wish and pray that it will never happen again. Never. I have to admit that I'm not ready to loose him. I still want him to see me graduate, go to the university in Russia, see me being a pilot or an aerobatic engineering, and I guess many more! I love my dad so much. He is my mentor and forever he will be.
I think that's it. Need to save my tears, eh? Gudnite/Morning

LadyShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment