Now Playing

Friday 25 November 2011

Holidays or un-holidays?

Assalam,
hey, guys! I need to say this: I can't feel that it holidays!! and it kills me.. It so freaking damn boring!! I keep on playing Warcraft 3 again and again and it annoying me. Bah!! And since I'm single, the boys start to line up and ask the same almost-stupid-question on me, and that kills me the most. Oh, what have I done until I'm stuck in the middle and you know what, I'm always stuck in the middle, it makes me suffer. Urgh! Now, I think this is called life.
 Hey to all boys! I'm not beautiful! I'm not pretty! There are a lot of pretty girls in that school or in other school! I'm a FREAK which I LOVE it. So P.L.M.A ( Please Leave Me Alone) I would be grateful and yeah, I will love you like a FRIEND. Aaarh.. I need a doctor. Bye, now.

Lady ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment