Now Playing

Sunday 6 November 2011

Keep on moving...

Assalam,

I just can't belived that I done it.. but I'm sure the memory will pop back in my head and if that happen, I will watch it but still movin and marchin forward with my two leg towards what I really miss : My-really-old-self (as I called it)
Hm! Hating me is the most good thing in my life, actually. Even I hate myself.. I hate my choice that I got, I hate when every thing didn't go well, and the most hateful in myself is that I hate that, I let MYSELF be stupid until that stupid lead me to my dark memory-past..
I wish you understand but I'm a freak. No one, except my beloved mother and father who knows me, too well.

P.S, Taylor Swift Fifteen, here that song. One sentence that caught my ears and eyes is "...don't forget to look before you fall..."

Blue~Dragon/Lady of ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment