Now Playing

Sunday 27 November 2011

Me? A Heart-Breaker? Hell, yeah!

Assalam,
guys, I can't belived I'm a heart breaker! Well, it was my dad who told me but I know it first when the time I became single. And great, evrything complete in me. I'm a spoiler, I'm an Idiot, I'm a Heart-Breaker, I'm an Annoying and I'm a Freak. Hahaha.. I hope the next one would be Strong, through, I am strong but I need to be more strong than ever, maybe like Rose Hathaway? Elena Gilbert? Meredith Sulez? Who else the strong woman that I inspired in my fantacy life? Marie Marcus? Selyen Sylvester? Nicole Benson? Hahaha.. Those 3 name is my creation in my novel. What? I love writeing until I accidently make a novel, I mean, 1 half and quarter novel ( still working on my second one) I know it funny but at least I had my own creation that I can exzample with myself. Hahaha.. I dream or got a lot imagenation so I take my own dream and write it on a book until it became a novel. I don't know if it a good story but at least I got 1 who support my novel. Hahaha... Well, I got to go now. Bye.

Lady ShadoWish/Blue-Dragon/Shadow Serpent

No comments:

Post a Comment