Now Playing

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Story

Assalam,
Hey,you guys.. As what you guys heard from all the rumors that i'm now single, meaning no more relationship with someone. Why? Well, that the hard one to explain actually. I broke up because my mother and also myself.
My mother noticed that I was getting lazy and dreaming all days and months. I also want to take a very good care about my family's honor. For myself, i was getting lost on my path, my own path. I know it weird but it true. I had to admit that I becoming wild and lost my-old-self since I couple. I don't blame my ex, it wasn't his fault. It was mine and why it was my fault? I can't tell it.
So I hope this short explaination will statified you guys. Further information, meet me tomorrow at girl's astaka. Insyaallah, I will be there. Thx..

Blue-Dragon/Lady of ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment