Now Playing

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Selfish

Assalam,
hey, guys. I know the title is a bit weird but i have to say this from my heart.

People say selfish is wrong thing,
As it break someone's heart.
I say selfish is good thing
As it save your own heart.

I hope you'll guys understand this poem. From now on, I will be, well, almost selfish than you ever think. I had no choice. I was being too much kind and sometimes I hate it, sometimes I don't because it show me who I really are. But I need to be selfish, just to save my own heart. It not that I can't handle the pain in my heart if someone break it ( I actually laugh when it break ) but I had too, for myself and I don't want to do the same mistake I had done
I even know that people make mistake and they try again to fix it and it became more worse. But some people, make mistake and never look back or even fix the mistake that they done.
Anyway, I do this in some reason. I wish could say it or type ti but, I think it will be better if i keep it a secret. Well, I think thats it.

Lady of ShadoWish

No comments:

Post a Comment