Now Playing

Thursday 1 December 2011

Better One

Assalam,
hey, I messed up. I messed a lot of people happeness. Someone said I'm a Spoiler. I always spoil people's happeness.
Anyway, forget that. I hate to know it but I like it anyway, and I don't even know why. Right now, my eyes is killing me! I don't know what wrong and my heart is a bit free but something lock in me. It like, the lock is making my heart heavy and everything kindda weird. Yeah. I felt very weird. Lonely. Hah! I can handle being lonely and also being weird but my mind is everywhere and I can't read or know my feeling right now. Hmm.. I'm sure it past, Allah will make it past. I'm positive. Well, my mood is gone now. I wish I want to write again but, urgh, hate this feeling.
Bye now.

Lady ShadoWish/Shadow Serpent

No comments:

Post a Comment